For example, an online casino with an RTP of 96% theoretically pays $ 96 for every $ 100 bet
The most critical part of your online casino experience has to be banking. You want to make a deposit and get a welcome bonus quickly and when you win you want to be paid out accurately and with no hassle. Over the years, financial options in different regions have become more complicated, and new payment providers are constantly being added iphone casino. Here is an overview of the most popular options:
- Debit cardsA debit card transaction is the easiest way to transfer money directly from your checking account to your online casino account. These transactions typically take between 2 and 5 days.
- Credit cardsThe easiest way to make your deposit at an online casino is directly with your credit card. Many sites allow you to enter the information along with your billing information and you’re on your way! Transactions are usually instantly competitive, credit card companies aren’t forced to follow the same rules as banks, and most offer players an extra level of security by being willing to reverse deposits made to fraudulent operators.
- e-walletWith increasing restrictions on direct credit card transactions, a new category of payment processing has been introduced. These companies include Neteller and Skrill. The players create accounts on these pages and receive a unique customer number after completion. Players can then top up these new accounts from their credit cards or bank accounts and use the funds to make deposits at any casino that accepts these forms of payment and claim a welcome bonus.
- Bitcoin and cryptocurrenciesRecently, the advent of new digital currencies has opened the online casino payments landscape to a whole new world of possibilities. Many sites now accept Bitcoin as a form of payment, and some even have it as their only form of banking. The secure nature of the currency makes it attractive to players and operators alike.
Games and RTP in the casino with a welcome bonus
To meet the wagering requirements, you must play real money casino games and wager the total amount required. When you reach the required threshold, the casino will convert your bonus funds into cash that you can withdraw. However, it is important to note that the terms and conditions of the casino bonus determine which games contribute to the wagering requirements and to what extent.
Online casinos es add to the wagering based on their return-to-players (RTP). Also known as the Payout Percentage, RTP refers to the amount of money that a game returns to players over millions of rounds.
Since table games like blackjack and craps have a higher RTP than slots, the amount they add to the wagering will vary. The payout rate of the games looks something like this:
- Slots: 100%
- Blackjack: 25%
- Craps: 10%
What does that mean? Let’s say you have 3.$ 000 to wager and wager $ 100 on each of the three games above.
- Slots: A spin of $ 100 contributes $ 100 to the bet. Hence, the total amount you have to wager decreases to 2.900 €.
- Blackjack: A stake of $ 100 contributes $ 25 to the bet. Hence, the total amount you have to wager decreases to 2.975 €.
- Craps: A stake of $ 100 will count towards $ 10 towards the wager. Hence, the total amount you have to wager decreases to 2.990 €.
Of course, the weighting of the games varies depending on which online casino you are playing at and what type of bonus you are accepting. The weights are different if you accept a table game bonus instead of a slot bonus.